A simple, engaging way for students to generate dozens of different words by first choosing an ending (for example -an, -ed, -at, -op) and then adding a beginning letter or blend. When a correct word is created, the word is stored in a Word Bank where students can read and review their words. For each ending, Construct-a-Word prompts students to create between 6 and 14 different possible words, adding an element of fun and discovery. It uses animation and sound to guide students through the steps of creating words, and employs prompts that are clear and easy to master. This interactive tool could be used individually or in small groups, either in one session or across multiple lessons.
Answer the questions (Choose the word spelt correctly) and help Prince William & his wife to be Catherine to get to Westminster Abbey on time!
Interactive Grammar Games
- Action Verbs 1 – Interactive Basketball Grammar Game
- Action Verbs 2 – Interactive Basketball Grammar Game
- Action Verbs 3 – Interactive Quiz Grammar Game
Interactive Vocabulary Games !
Alphabet – ABC Vocabulary
Animals & Adjectives
- Animals & Adjectives Multiple Choice Vocabulary Game
- Animals & their Terrain Football Vocabulary Game
Body Parts & Anatomy
Clothes & Accessories