[kuhn-kur–uhnt, –kuhr-] adjective
- occurring or existing simultaneously or side by side: concurrent attacks by land, sea, and air.
- acting in conjunction; cooperating: the concurrent efforts of several legislators to pass the new law.
- having equal authority or jurisdiction: two concurrent courts of law.
- accordant or agreeing: concurrent testimony by three witnesses.
- tending to or intersecting at the same point: four concurrent lines.
- something joint or contributory
- a rival or competitor.
- con·cur·rent·ly, adverb
- pre·con·cur·rent, adjective
- pre·con·cur·rent·ly, adverb
- un·con·cur·rent, adjective
- un·con·cur·rent·ly, adverb